…five classes, five assignments to stretch your creative spirit. Here is a list of what we’re doing as the week goes on:
- Monday is Vlogging day. You’ve planned it out and now it’s time to film.
- Tuesday write your Roll Poem about a character in the story.
- Wednesday is emoji design day where you design emojis for the characters in the story.
- Thursdays are for singing. Write a LOTR song parody where you take a song you know and change the words to make a LOTR song.
- Friday is the day for radio plays. Your group will have a scene from the script that you will turn into a radio play. Sounds like so much fun!
Then you go home and sleep well and get ready for the final essay as we end the unit!