We are often trapped in a cave of our own making and don’t realize the shadows we see on the wall are only that, shadows of the real world. So what is the ‘real world’ and how do we learn to see the true beauty around us? Look Up from your phone is a good place to start.
Here’s a list of the unit assignments and what you should have finished by Tuesday, Feb 27th:
- Article summary: “Have Smartphones Destroyed a Generation?”
- Journal Entry: What keeps us trapped in the Cave?
- Article summary: “Your Smartphone is Making You Stupid, Antisocial…”
- “Nosedive” discussion responses
- Poetic Rant
- Journal Entry: What’s your smartphone addiction level? (a reflection on the topic)