We’re just about finished the first unit so here’s your checklist to make sure you know what you have to hand in:
- Twisters: tell a story in a couple sentences
- Autobiography: your first journal entry is a reflection on who you are and what is important to you
- Micro-Fiction: a short story (1 page) about a particular episode in your life that is memorable and taught you something
- The Rant: what really annoys you? Write it out in one page. (Due Tuesday)
- Short Film Analysis: write a one paragraph analysis on one of the short films we have watched. This is a formal write and must be typed (due Friday)
Welcome to English 10 with Mr. Rowe!
I’m happy to be here and I hope you are too. These 5 months are going to be quite the ride so buckle up and get ready to go. This week we look at short fiction that involves everything from stories you can fit into a Twitter post to Short Films that will make you cry.
Keep this website bookmarked somewhere so you always know what is going on. This week’s assignments will be up shortly.